**During the COVID-19 pandemic, our visiting hours have changed. Click here for the latest updates. **
For General Inpatients:
Family presence is encouraged and valued. Your care team will work with you to support patient and family centred care. Please be mindful of space limitations and the need to respect the privacy of all patients.
- Only two visitors at a time are permitted in most care areas. We will work with you to develop a family visiting plan that best meets the needs for you and your family.
- Family or friends who have a fever, cold or respiratory symptoms or other contagious illnesses like nausea and diarrhea should not come to visit.
- Visitors are asked and encouraged to clean their hands often while in the hospital with the hand sanitizer provided throughout the hospital facility.
- Please do not wear any perfumes, aftershaves, or other scents when visiting. These scents may be harmful to other patients with respiratory conditions.
- For Outpatients:
- Only one person (if necessary) can accompany patients to Emergency, Day Surgery, tests, and clinical appointments.
- All visits are at the discretion of the patient’s physician and the nurse on duty.
- For security reasons, the main hospital entrances are locked after visiting hours. Entry may be obtained through the Emergency Department doors.
Thank you for your cooperation and assistance in ensuring that we can provide the safest care environment for you and your loved ones.
Please note that the cafeteria hours are Monday to Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. There are vending machines located in the Emergency waiting room at both sites and in the Smiths Falls cafeteria.